A range of quality gas hot water solutions that deliver an endless supply of hot water that will never run out.
Rheem Gas Water Heater
Continuous gas hot water heaters are considered one of the most popular water heaters with its exclusive features and professional grade quality. This is what makes Rheem’s gas water heaters the perfect hot water solution for families of all sizes and budgets. Its ability to effectively and efficiently heat water has left residents across Australia with a constant supply of hot water all year round, at a fraction of the cost. Changing from an old electric hot water tank can save you up to 80% on your energy costs each year, letting you put that towards other things for your family.
How Does Continuous Gas Hot Water Work?
- You turn the hot water tap on
- Water enters the heater
- The water flow sensor detects the water flow
- The computer automatically ignites the internal burner
- Water circulates through the heat exchanger
- The heater exchanger heats the water to the designated temperature
- The hot water flows to your tap for as long as it is on. When the tap is turned off, the unit shuts down.