A range of quality gas hot water solutions that deliver an endless supply of hot water that will never run out.
Rheem Gas Water Heater
How Does Continuous Gas Hot Water Work?
- You turn the hot water tap on
- Water enters the heater
- The water flow sensor detects the water flow
- The computer automatically ignites the internal burner
- Water circulates through the heat exchanger
- The heater exchanger heats the water to the designated temperature
- The hot water flows to your tap for as long as it is on. When the tap is turned off, the unit shuts down.