Less Than $3 a Day – Limited Offer*
Can you afford $3 a day?
In these uncertain times it will pay to act now to secure your future. With everybody at home, family power usage will surge and so will your power bill.
SolarBright, powered by RateSetter, offers families the chance to protect them themselves from electric bill shock with this financed deal.
Approved customers* can secure a huge 6.6kW quality solar system with no upfront costs for less than the price of a cup of coffee a day.
The system will pay for itself. It produces enough power to cover the cost of the coffee AND put another $4 per day in your pocket.
- The Investment That Pays for Itself
- Cash Flow Positive From Day 1
- No Upfront Cost, Powered by RateSetter*
- Payout Anytime You Like
- Electric Bill Shock is Coming, Protect Your Family Today
SolarBright gives you the peace of mind of dealing with a Clean Energy Council Approved Solar Retailer.
In an industry where hundreds of solar companies have come and gone, SolarBright stands strong. Since 2008 we have helped over 12,000 NSW families and businesses save thousands off their power bills.
You can do the same.
Seraphim 330W Panels with Half Cut Cell Technology
15-Year Product Warranty on the Panels
Solar System Details:
- 20 x 330Watt Seraphim high quality Tier 1 Panels with half cut cell technology
- 15 Year product warranty on the panels – most other T1 panels have 10 years
- 25 Year performance warranty on the panels
- 5kW SolaX single phase inverter with 5+5 year warranty
- 10 Year warranty on workmanship.
Contact SolarBright today for on obligation free Solar Proposal and get the peace of mind of dealing with a CEC Approved Solar Retailer, not an overseas call centre.
*This offer is for the Sydney metro, Central Coast, South Coast. Port Maquarie and Tamworth areas for a standard single story installation. STC’s to be assigned to Energy Saving Products P/L T/A SolarBright. Travel & delivery charges may apply outside these areas. Finance subject to lender approval. Contact us today for more information on repayments and what you could save on your power bill.