MaxLED Solar Skylights
MAXLED24 – THE SOLAR LED SKYLIGHT WITHOUT EQUAL
The MaxLED solar skylights are an alternative option where the installation of a MaxLight tubular skylight or a regular skylight is structurally not possible.
The skylight uses a high performance solar panel mounted on the roof. A modern diffuser kit (round or square) with quality LEDs is then mounted in the ceiling of the room. The solar panel powers the light during the days.
The Day & Night model features a solar charged battery for night usage. A premium feature is a motion sensor that automatically turns on the light when you enter the room and turns it off 10 minutes after you leave.
The innovative MaxLED24 solar skylight is a highly advanced Australian LED skylight. It delivers free lighting both day and night and is perfect brighten up a room or workplace when standard skylights cannot be installed.
MaxLED Solar LED Skylight Advantages
With easy installation on any roof type and the ability to work day and night the MaxLED24 sets the standard for solar powered skylights.
The MaxLED is available in two models the MaxLED Standard and the MaxLED24. The standard is operates when the sun is shining. The MaxLED24 has a solar panel built in battery that powers the skylight at night or on cloudy days.
The solar powered LED skylight offers a smart, new choice for customers looking to lighten dark rooms. The MaxLED light brightness in the room can easily be set to any level with the remote control.
There is an accessories pack available for the standard model so it can be connected to mains power to operate at night.
No Running Costs
Suits Any Roof Type
Easy Installation and Suits DIY
Free Light 24 Hours a Day
Set the Prefect Light Level
Motion Sensor - Auto On/Off
Light During Blackouts
MaxLight Solar LED Skylight Specifications
|MODELS||MaxLED-STD (Standard)||MaxLED24 (Day & Night)|
|Light Size||250mm & 400mm||250mm & 400mm|
|Lumens||1500 & 2000||1500 & 2000|
|Light Colour Temperature||5000-5500k Pure White||5000-5500k Pure White|
|LED Rating||50,000 Hours||50,000 Hours|
|Battery Back Up||No||Yes 6.4Ah Lithium Battery
6.4hrs to charge & 11 hrs to discharge
|Application||Residential / Commercial||Residential / Commercial|
|Remote Control||Optional Extra with Accessories Pack||Yes – ON/OF Button Plus Dimming|
|Movement Sensor||Optional Extra with Accessories Pack||Yes – Movement Sensor Included|
|Roof Type||All Types||All Types|
|Warranty||Panel 10 Year / LED Light 3 Year||Panel 10 Year / LED Light & Battery 3 Year|
Specifications are subject to change and modification without notice.
Get a Free Skylight Consultation & Quote
Looking for a skylight solution to brighten your home? SolarBright is a family owned business producing and installing skylights since 2008. Contact us today for an obligation free in-home skylight consultation.
How Does the MaxLED Solar Skylight Work?
MaxLED Solar Skylight Standard
There are 2 solar skylight models available – the Standard and the Day & Night model.
MaxLED Solar Skylight Standard
The MaxLED Solar Skylight consists of a roof mounted high performance solar panel. It comes with a choice of a round or square LED light fixture (diffuser) for the ceiling.
1. High quality 30W solar panel that can be easily mounted on all types of roofs, is used to capture the sunlight.
2. The solar panel converts the sunlight into electricity. This clean and free electricity is used to power the LED light.
3. A 10m cable is supplied that connects the solar panel and the LED light.
4. A modern LED diffusor with the options of a round or square finish is fixed in the ceiling.
The MaxLED standard model comes with a 10-year warranty on the panel and 3-year warranty for the LED.
How Does the MaxLED24 Solar Skylight Work?
MaxLED24 Solar Skylight Day & Night
The Day & Night model consists of a solar panel, battery, movement sensor, remote and LED diffuser.
1. A high quality 60W solar panel that can be easily mounted on all type of roofs, is used to capture the sunlight. The solar panel converts the sunlight into electricity. This clean and free electricity is used to power the LED light.
2. The surplus electricity produced is stored in a rechargeable lithium 6.4ah battery. This is integrated onto the rear of the panel.
3. When the solar panel is not producing electricity (during night-time or overcast days), the battery will discharge the stored electricity to power the LED light.
4 A 10m cable is supplied to connect the solar panel and the LED light.
5. A modern LED diffusor with the options of a round or square finish is fixed in the ceiling.
6. An smart movement sensor is supplied to detect movement inside the room and turn on the light when required. This will preserve the energy stored inside the battery.
7. A remote control s supplied to turn the light on/off and adjust the light level as required.
The MaxLight Solar Skylight Day & Night model is backed with a 10-year warranty for the solar panel and a 3-year warranty for the battery and LED.