Aura Room Mechanical Ventilation
A mechanical ventilation system is another type of room ventilation system that can be installed to any room. It consists of a ceiling vent ducted out through a powerful 16 watt electric inline fan that ducts up to the flashing with a vent cap on top.
The fan has an electrical cord with a three pin plug. An electrician needs to provide a power socket in the roof space for it to plug into. The power socket is wired down to a wall switch to operate the fan.
Aura Room Ventilation
- Removes heat built up within the room
- Help reduce air conditioning running costs
- Prevents mould in winter by reducing moisture build up in wet rooms
- Powerful but silent commercial grade 16 watt fan motor, cabled to 3 pin power plug socket
- Air extraction capacity of up to 250 litres per second
- Very low running costs, requires little electricity to run.