Fronius Solar Inverters
The globally established Austrian company Fronius has been a byword for safety, quality, innovation and reliability for 70 years. Since developing its first inverter in 1995 Fronius has produced inverters with a total power output of more than 5 gigawatts – approximately equal to the output of five nuclear power stations. All Fronius solar inverters are thoroughly tested and have a manufacturer’s warranty of up to 20 years, offering you peace of mind that goes well beyond that required by law.
Fronius pay much attention at the development stage to ensure that the inverters can accommodate future requirements to keep them up to date
SolarBright offers the Fronius Primo inverters for single phase systems and the Fronius Symo inverters for 3-phase solar systems.
The inverters now feature communication ability via Wi-Fi allowing connectivity to the inverter to monitor power yield and status via the Fronius Solar Web online portal. If you add the optional Fronius Smart Meter you can also monitor power consumption in the home. The Fronius Solar.Web app is available for smartphones and tablets.
The Fronius Primo is available in capacities from 3.0 to 5.0kW perfectly completes the new Fronius SnapINverter generation. This single-phase, transformer-less inverter is ideal for home solar systems.
Its innovative SuperFlex Design provides maximum flexibility in system design, while the SnapINverter mounting system makes installation and maintenance easier than ever before.
The communication package is included as standard with the Fronius Primo inverters, with Wi-Fi, energy management, several interfaces makes the Fronius Primo a communicative inverter for domestic solar systems.
- Maximum efficiency of 98 to 98.1%
- 1000V Maximum input voltage
- Regulated air cooling – no fan cuts noise and eliminates a failure point for better reliability
- Standard warranty of 5 years with optional upgrades to 10 or 15 years
- Inverter and yield monitoring and fault notification via the Fronius Solar.Web portal and app
- Communication connectivity through ethernet and Wi-Fi
- USB A socket for data logging and inverter updates via USB flash drive
- IP65 rating so suitable for outdoor and indoor installations