Introducing Solar MaxLight, daylighting solutions for big spaces.
- A comprehensive test has shown our light pipes outperform other light pipes
- At 98% Reflective, our 0.5mm thick ‘MIRO-SILVER®’ aluminium tubing is also resistant to moisture, corrosion and extreme temperatures.
- Includes low profile, high impact resistant, uv stabalised acrylic dome
- Dome also includes a seamless aluminium, stress absorbing collar, making the dome resistant to fluctuations in tempuratre
- Includes commercial grade aluminium flashings, making them non-corrosive and 100% leak proof
- Flashings can be painted any colour to match tile, Colorbond or any other metal roof profile
- A range of diffusers and trim styles are available depending on ceiling type you require
MaxLight® ML550 (Square) Closed
P.O.A.Light Coverage Area:Up to 65 sqmPotential Drop Length:20M+ without any loss of lightSize (diameter):550mmSuitable For:Large offices, schools, daycare centres, shopsSecurity Bar Option:YesLight Coverage AreaPotential Drop LengthSize (diameter)Suitable ForSecurity Bar Option
P.O.A.Light Coverage Area:Up to 65 sqmPotential Drop Length:20M+ without any loss of lightSize (diameter):550mmSuitable For:warehouses, factories, storage hangersSecurity Bar Option:Yes
MaxLight® ML550 (Round) Closed
P.O.A.Light Coverage Area:up to 65 sqmPotential Drop Length:20m+ without any loss of lightSize (diameter):550mmSuitable For:Large offices, schools, day care centres, shopsSecurity Bar Option:Yes
Why Choose Natural Light For Your Work Place?
Adding free sunlight into your workspace has both psychologically and physiologically benefits. Sunlight offers the full visible spectrum of light that reduces eyestrain and makes our belongings look their true colour while blocking out harmful UV rays. Simply, people are just much happier under the sun! It even helps indoor plants thrive.
Daylight has been proven to significantly impact on productivity and health. Our eyes and brains simply function better when working in natural light versus artificial lighting and Vitamin D, gained from exposure to sunlight, is an essential mineral, as this vitamin has numerous benefits to our health. Healthier and happier staff all equate to a more productive workforce, less prone to sickness.
From a more practical standpoint, natural light also reduces the amount of mildew and mold growth, also keeping working areas healthier and reducing the number of sick days staff are likely to take.
Aside from all above advantages, Natural light is FREE so installing a skylight can significantly reduce your electricity bills.