SolarBright installs Sungrow inverters across Sydney and NSW as a standard inverter with our solar power systems. Sungrow inverters come with 5 + 7-year warranty.
As one of NSW’s leading solar installation companies, SolarBright are one of only 3 solar installers in NSW appointed as a Sungrow Authorised Partner, reflecting our 12 years of expertise in the industry and commitment to customer service.
- Since establishment in 1997 Sungrow has shipped over 100 gigawatts
- USD $2 billion revenue in 2018
- Second largest global inverter supplier in 2018 and 2019
- Over 15% global market share in 2019
- Sungrow has the largest PV inverter R&D Team in the world with 40% of the company’s workforce assigned to R&D (1,000 employees)
- 338 patents pending with over 1,500 cumulative patents
- 25-year design life span with impressive reliability
- Light weight and small footprint
- Only use components supplied by Tier 1 suppliers such as Toshiba, Samsung, etc.
- Strong Australian presence with local technical support office, warehouse, spare Parts and workshop based in Sydney
- Comprehensive and easy to use inverter monitoring via iSolarCloud App and web platform
- PV-oriented poverty alleviation programs – Supported 300,000 poverty-striven households and 2,200 underdeveloped villages with over 1,200 MWh as of December 2018
These positives facts about Sungrow have led SolarBright to install Sungrow inverters as standard with our solar systems, reflecting our commitment to offer the best solar technology at accessible prices for our customers.
Sungrow Inverter Monitoring – iSolarCloud App and Web Platform
Each Sungrow inverter is wireless enabled to allow remotes access and monitoring of your inverter via the comprehensive and easy to use iSolarCloud platform. The monitoring platform can be accessed by any web browser enabled device such as a smart phone, tablet or computer.
You can also download the iSolarCloud app for your Andriod or Apple smart phone.
The system is easy to access and use and gives you information on your PV system, showing daily power production, total production and tells you how much money you have saved!
If an issue arises with the inverter it can send you an alert to let you know so that it can be addressed immediately.
The screen shot below shows a weekly production summary of an 11.9kW PV system:
This system had only been installed for a couple of weeks at the date of the weekly report. We can see that this week the Sungrow inverter is reporting the system produced over 408kWh of power this week and saved the home owner $100 in the week.