REC Solar Panels Alpha Pure-R Series 410W
REC Alpha Pure R 410W Panels Model: REC410AA PURE-R
The REC 410W solar panels combine great technology with strong warranties. REC are a well respected company and have been active in solar panel manufacturing since 1996. They have a strong reputation for quality and innovation.
REC are headquartered in Norway and the panels are produced in a top facility in Singapore.
The Alpha Pure-R 410 panels looks smart and features heterojunction technology. REC has increased the power density of the panels. The panels have a good balance between power, size, and weight.
The panels have a 25-year product warranty when installed by an REC Certified Installer.
REC Pure Alpha 410W Panel Advantages
HJT Cell Technology
Increased Power Density
REC Pure Alpha Panel
Benefits of REC HJT
HeteroJunction Technology refers to a method of producing solar panels.
The HJT production process combines two different technologies into a single cell.
A crystalline silicon layer is put between two amorphous “thin-film” silicon layers to make the cell.
The benefits of HJT technology used in these REC Solar Panels are:
- Increased efficiencies
- Lower temperature coefficient
- Increased power density per square metre
- Increased cell life expectancy of over 30-years.
For REC customers this means more power production over the life of the system and also increased savings.
REC Pure Alpha 410W Warranty
The REC panels come with strong warranties:
- 25-year product warranty* on panel defects and workmanship
- 25-year performance warranty: ensures panels perform as needed – every year for 25 years
- 25-year labor warranty*: gives added protection in case a panel needs to be serviced
- After year 25 the panel will deliver at least 92% of the original power
* When installed by a REC Certified Solar Professional installer.
REC Alpha Pure-R 410W Solar Panel Quick Specs
- Excellent visual appearance with the black cells and black frames
- 25-Year product warranty
- 25-Year performance warranty
- Glass Front sheet, polymer backing sheet
- HeteroJunction technology cells
- 21.2% panel efficiency
- Anodised aluminium frame
- IP68 rated junction box
- Dimensions LxWxH 1730 x 1118 x 30
- Panel weight 21.5kg
Free Solar Consultation
If you want more information contact us today for a free in-home solar consultation. Our solar and battery experts will answer any questions and prepare a custom solar proposal based on your needs and power usage.