Hot water systems can account for up to 30% of household energy consumption, so it’s important to select an efficient system that will deliver hot water at minimum energy consumption. Rheem solar hot water systems are efficient products that can deliver hot water with minimum energy consumption.
When choosing which solar hot water system is right for you, some things to consider include:
- System Size – how many people in your household, the size of your home and your hot water usage.
- Price – what is your budget?
- Space available – do I have enough space on the roof to orient the panels in the right direction
- Installation practicality – roof access, or if a 2-story home and you need a split system, where will the tank go on the ground?
- SolarBright will listen to your needs, assess your home and into take into account these factors before recommending a Rheem solar hot water system that suits you.